Thursday 3 January 2013

3d Max 2013 - Media Sync Workflow


Don't let the image fool you, this video is gold dust to people like us!

Finally after years of being stood out in the cold to composition tools like Combustion and Smoke/Flame, After effects users are finally getting the interaction we have so sorely needed.

I have been using Max-to-AE for a number of years prior to this as my main interoperability tool between Max and After Effects, and I have to say that when I first saw this functionality I  was reluctant to switch our pipeline, however this video is a great "walk through" of the new features available in 3D max 2013, and goes a long way to helping old and new 'hands' get used to using their bidirectional workflow.

Sorry Max-to-AE I fear your days are numbered.


No comments:

Post a Comment